[Woodworkers] Coating for Bathroom Door

Brian Johnson serversage at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 02:35:04 PST 2018

Hey Doug -

Regular poly should be totally fine. If you had to trim the bottom of
the door and didn't remove/reapply the lipping after trimming you might
want to hit the exposed chip board with a bit of silicon, or may just a
ton of extra poly.

Anecdotally, my dad's house has a "temporary" unfinished veneer door
that was installed 30 years ago "temporarily" after the bathroom was
built. The door hasn't shown any issues, so a protected door should do
well.  :)

-Brian