[Woodworkers] Automated Table Saw Fence

Brian Johnson serversage at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:05:28 PDT 2018

The $800 is the kickstarter price, usually heavily discounted to get
folks to contribute. Once it becomes commercially available that price
will likely be (much) higher.

Jesus Murphy, $3700-$5000, saw stand not included?! For that much money
it should include the bloody saw. I'm curious, any of you have one of
these must-have add-ons?

-Brian