[Woodworkers] Climate Controlled Shops

jaspertops at bluemarble.net jaspertops at bluemarble.net
Sat Jul 14 18:12:43 PDT 2018

I wonder what impact the on time and off time would have on the humidity
in the shop.  Here in southern Indiana, the humidity in the summer is quite
high.  My shop is in the basement of our home, so it stays A/C all the
time.  If the shop was detached, would the humidity go up at night and back
down in the day?  I would think so and I would think this would have an
impact on any wood in your shop and being used on your project.  Just my
two cents worth.

Vince Granacher