[Woodworkers] Correction

jaspertops at bluemarble.net jaspertops at bluemarble.net
Fri Jan 5 14:22:30 PST 2018

I can remember not to long ago that I used one of those WeeDelta planers
hooked up to a dust collector.  It seemed I had to stop every 5 minutes to
empty the dust bag.  I kinda like just wheeling WeePlaners out onto the
drive or patio and just let 'er rip.  Scoop up the shavings with a scoop
shovel and take to the compost pile.  Minimal muss, no fuss.

While I have Weeplaners on my mind, does any one know where I might find
an owners manual for an old Rockwell planer model 62-175.  This thing would
predate a Delta/Rockwell RS that I have that is from the 70's.  It is a
2hp, 230 volt, 60 hz electric motor on it and this thing weighs more than
any 10 WeWalts put together.

Vince Granacher