[Woodworkers] Just finished this...

Royce Killion killion1978 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:13:19 PDT 2018

Thanks, and the walnut was nice to work with. It was leftover from
another project ( the walnut )

except for the top. That was a piece that I had that I had to resaw to
get enough to finish it.  Had

to fill some spots with a clear epoxy, but all things considered it
turned out nice and the folks that

came and picked it up seemed pleased.