[Woodworkers] Miter bar closing rings?

Rick Allen rla_buy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 04:43:55 PDT 2018

The ones in the middle are esenteric so you can adjust for any play in the slot.

On Aug 21, 2018, at 12:37 AM, Jason Beam via Woodworkers <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

the end one fits in the T-slot to help avoid whatever jig from tipping out when you pull back and put weight on that overhanging end
Jason Beam
Sacramento, CA
> On 8/20/2018 8:41 PM, Tom Lovelace via Woodworkers wrote:
> Anyone know the purpose of miter bar closing rings?
> See jpg below: the rings in question are located at the very ends of the bar. (Silver color)
> Other rings for fitting adjustment are located along the bar. (Black color)
> TomL
> <closingrings.png>

I want to be one of my friends for a day so I can see how cool it is to hang out with me.
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this list -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address to contact the list ADMIN staff -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org