[Woodworkers] Fwd: Testing only

jaspertops at bluemarble.net jaspertops at bluemarble.net
Sat Aug 11 07:10:31 PDT 2018

If you want some noise, try this on.  I was vacationing out west from mid
May to mid June.  Among the places visited was Yosemite and Redwoods
national parks.  To get from Yosemite to Redwoods, I stayed overnight in
Redding California and drove through the Whiskeytown area.  About three
weeks after I get back, I see that just outside the west end of Yosemite is
on fire and a huge fire in the Whiskeytown area that reached the west edge
of Redding.  Kinda like some of the nice restaurants that I eat in at home
seem to burn. one of them a second time after rebuilding after the first
fire.  So if you need some excitement, tell me where you live, and I can
come visit.  However, I didn't start the fire!!!!!

Vince Granacher