[Woodworkers] Photo board update

Chuck Steger chuck.steger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 13:23:02 PDT 2018

OK since it's been dead - I'll offer this.

I don't know if you remember but right before Christmas, I contacted the
group for advice about the photo board I was making for my granddaughter.
The first 2 attempts warped badly even though I thought the wood was dry and
they came out of the clamps dead flat. My final attempt with dryer cedar
worked but even this one warped "slightly" but not bad enough to not give.

I kept the first 2 attempts leaning against the wall. I cut up one but I
kept the pine one (not sure why). It a bit of irony, that panel is now dead
flat!

Chuck