[Woodworkers] I'm done with the NFL

Al Shields al at shieldsworld.com
Mon Sep 25 08:51:34 PDT 2017

Dave, I stand. but...when stationed in Turkey with the Air Force, we were
warned to NEVER desecrate Ataturk, even as much as to step on a lira note
with his image to prevent from flying away. Anyone caught would be
arrested.  I soon understood what false patriotism and mean-spirited
reaction is, and now a veteran I understand that silent protest can carry
more punch power than violence.  This country has witnessed this before and
thoughts and actions will change, let's hope for the better.

Al