[Woodworkers] Joe

Scott Rohan=Smith wdworkr at smittysplace.net
Thu Nov 2 20:10:49 PDT 2017

Hey all,

I just got a call from Joe. It's been a while since I've talked with him. Seems like 60 miles can be as far away as anywhere sometimes. We didn't get a chance to talk much, his phone battery was about to die. Things don't sound good. He just got home from spending the past 2 weeks in the hospital. Something to do with his liver. He said his doctors told him he'll be ok as long as he takes his meds and follows their advice but life won't be quite the same.

Joe wanted me to let you all know so that those of you that may have been wondering where he's been would know.

Joe, if there's anything I can do to help please let me know.

Smitty