[Woodworkers] Gathering

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue May 16 14:43:12 PDT 2017

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 9:07 AM, 2Dave wrote:

At the urging of a couple of members here and a couple over on Woodnet, my
> shop will be open for tours on the way to and from Dave’s (whatever works
> best for you).

​Ohh, hell, I might as well get in on this, too.

The Twisted Knot Woodshop will be open for tours to and from Dave's also.

> I am a short 20 minutes west of Dave just off I-90​

​ am
 a short ​
3 hours ea
st of Dave just off I-90.  ​By "just" I mean 65 miles north of I-90.

Easy to get to from the freeway and back to it.

​Ditto.

> This is merely an open shop tour, nothing fancy or planned out.

​I can't emphasize enough how non-fancy or planned out my shop tour will be.

Not even a specific time.

​<your hero nods his head> Ditto.

> Feel free to stop by on your way to or from Spud Dave’s.

​<your hero wags a finger> Ugh huh, ditto.​

I will just be at home with the shop cleaned and the door unlocked.

​If I'm not there the combination is 12345 - turn the knob to the right.

> I might even have some snacks and refreshments available (cold water and
> non alcoholic selections).

​There's beer in the fridge.  Call me when you get there and I'll bring
something.​

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"