[Woodworkers] Gathering

Dave Howerton via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Mon May 15 18:13:37 PDT 2017

Hi, Everyone
I realized I didn't send out the date for the gathering I'm planning this summer. It will be on Saturday July 29th. There will be a couple from the list attending, a few guys from the WoodNet forums and a couple local friends of mine. But the more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned! You all are welcome to join us at my shop in Post Falls, ID for some eatin', drinkn', and bs'n. (It's not a booze-fest, but we're not prudes, either, and no one ever gets out of hand - except maybe Joe...).
There is plenty to do in the area with Glacier Nat'l Park just a few hours away, Yellowstone within a day's drive, and several forests, lakes to spend some time in/on. Silverwood theme park is nearby, along with plenty of RV sites, other typical tourist needs.
So, keep it in mind if you're lookin' for something to do this summer that gets you out of town for a few days...
Big Dave