[Woodworkers] A gathering...

Don Myers via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun May 14 20:28:56 PDT 2017

I need to be reestablishedw with the site somehow my email parapower44 at gmail.com was removed. Thank don myers

-------- Original message --------From: Dave Howerton via Woodworkers <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> Date: 4/10/17  3:52 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Sawdusters <woodworkers at sawdusters.org> Subject: [Woodworkers] A gathering...
Hi, All
I just wanted to throw out an invitation to a woodworker-type gathering at my place in Post Falls, Idaho. I haven't nailed down the dates yet, but it'll probably be toward the end of July.
There is at least one guy who will be bringing a load of very reasonably priced wood - maybe two - and a few guys who know a lot more about woodworking than me. There will be some grillin' of burgers & brats, beverages, and lots of good conversation.
So let me know if you're interested and I'll put you on the list. It's always been a good time!
Big Dave