[Woodworkers] 50 inch Bessey Parallel clamps

Dominic Palazzola via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Mon Mar 20 02:02:50 PDT 2017

I haven’t bought clamps in a long time but with this kitchen job coming up I needed so 30 inch clamps, I was a bit taken back by the prices so I started shopping around.

What I found was everyone was in the same price range 24” 39.00 dollars and 30” 46 dollars and up from there, Home Depot of all places is selling the 50 inch revos for 44.00 dollars cheapest any where. So  I bought 6 I figure at that price I can cut them down to any length I desire and still be ahead!

Just wanted to pass that on incase anyone is looking.

Thanks
Dom