[Woodworkers] sanding discs....can anyone make use of these?

Royce Killion via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Mar 19 09:34:48 PDT 2017

While recently reorganizing my sand paper, I discovered that I had
several 6 inch 6 hole hook and loop discs.

I do not have a sander that takes 6 hole discs....I do not recall where
they come from and have no idea what

sander they are meant for, but if some one would like them, I would be
glad to send them to someone who

can make use of them.

Of course you might say, why can't you just use them on your 6 inch
eight hole random orbit disc sander.

And I would say that is a mighty fine question, but also had some 6 inch
outer hole paper that I re-punched

to make inner hole paper.....anywho after wondering where in the world
the scratches kept coming from I figured

out that the velcro was scratching through the odd holes, so this paper
either goes to someone who can use it

or it will be regulated to hand sanding.

So there you have it...if you can make use of this paper, send me a
message back channel and first come first serve.

I also have pictures of my newest sandpaper organizer if any one would
like to see I would be glad to post them.

Royce

Oh yeah, the grits I have are (2) 120, (2) 320, and (19) 180