[Woodworkers] Latest Project

Dave Howerton via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jun 27 09:47:34 PDT 2017

Nice job, Gary!

I've yet to build one of those, but I'm sure my turn will come eventually...

Big Dave

    On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:41 AM, Royce Killion via Woodworkers <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

  Looks nice. Hope it is treasured for years and years.

 On 6/27/2017 11:31 AM, via Woodworkers wrote:

 A client asked me to build a rocking chair for his granddaughter. So never having built a rocking chair, I said sure I would be glad to build him one. LOL   So here is the outcome.   Gary Williams

I want to be one of my friends for a day so I can see how cool it is to hang out with me.
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this list -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address to contact the list ADMIN staff -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org
I want to be one of my friends for a day so I can see how cool it is to hang out with me.
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org