[Woodworkers] Amazing new device

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jun 20 08:16:42 PDT 2017

That certainly is interesting.  I immediately started thinking about using it for a hidden lock on a box.  I had a project awhile back that was in need of a hidden latch.  The project never came to fruition so other than some research on hidden latches I never went any further.
Could you imagine using this for a latch?  Nobody would ever figure it out, but the cost kind of takes the fun out of it.