[Woodworkers] Jet 14" Bandsaw Fence Adjustments

Chuck Steger via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Jun 9 08:18:33 PDT 2017

Gary,

   I have a Jet 18” band saw that did the same thing. No way to adjust. What I found was the plastic tab on the piece that pushes into the fence to lock it was missing. It’s not very thick but thick enough that that was the cause. Add that back (I used slick tape) and that should fix it. I may even add another layer just to “lock it good”.

Chuck