[Woodworkers] Job offer

Royce Killion via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Jun 6 09:27:49 PDT 2017

Just got this totally legit job offer in my email, but seeing as I am
busy enough right now I

thought I would pass this wonderful opportunity on to some one
else....let me know how

it turns out.  Royce

Hello Salesperson,

   I am Scott Anderson and will like to place an order of kitchen
cabinets from you. Please email back a quote for the below sizes with
tax inclusive. Kindly prepare a drawing for me if you can.

Type of Cabinet: Base Cabinet
Cabinet Size: 27” W x  34.5" H x 24” Deep
Wood:  Maple
Finish: Clear finish (Natural Wood Finish)
Cabinet sides: finished ends
Interior material : Natural Wood Finish
Exterior finish : clear lacquer
Door: Slab Panel Door
Material for doors & drawer fronts : Maple natural finish.
Style of doors & drawer fronts : Slab ( Flat )
Configuration: 2 drawers at the top and a pair of frameless doors at the bottom
Drawer construction specifics:  dovetail solid Maple drawers
Drawer mounting method (slides) : Under mount full extension slides
Quantity Needed: 5 Cabinets

If you can make or order the above cabinet with the specifications,
please email me with the total cost for order  above. I will have a
shipper come to your location and deliver them to a new house i am
putting up in Islo,Norway as soon as they are ready. How many days
will it take you to get them ready for  delivery? You can call or text
me if you have further questions.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Scott Anderson
250 Chatham Way