[Woodworkers] Tenon Cutting

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Jun 3 04:49:10 PDT 2017

Dominic
Woodworking is scary. As long as you are careful, it's no more dangerous
than running a piece of wood through a tablesaw. You could also include a
Plexiglas shield over the blades. In fact I think that's a great idea!!  I
really amaze myself at times. LOL

Gary

In a message dated 6/2/2017 5:31:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,