[Woodworkers] Newest member welcome - Bob Capparelli

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Wed Jan 4 10:02:30 PST 2017

I don't usually go public with a new member joining our list but Bob here
is an exception.

See, a couple days ago he sent me an email asking about certain kitchen
cabinet details...

"Hi Joe,

Thanks for the great tips on building kitchen cabinets!
I have been designing my cabinets using "Sketch-Up" as you suggested...
(great tool that is - never heard of it until watching your video)
​"

Obviously he stumbled upon my web site and went to the trouble of reading
my drivel AND further bothered himself to watch one of my stunningly boring
videos​.  To me that's worthy of an introduction.

​Folks this here be Bob Capparelli.

Bob...welcome to Nutball Central.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"