[Woodworkers] Protecting wood

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Mon Feb 27 13:26:13 PST 2017

From: Woodworkers [mailto:woodworkers-bounces at lists.sawdusters.org] On Behalf Of Joe Johns via Woodworkers

What I really wanna know is, what effect does one achieve by pounding their sauerkraut?

Better yet, why would anyone eat the stuff?

When I was in grade school they used to serve the stuff about once a month for hot lunch.  I have no idea what they did to it when they cooked it but the smell would go through the whole school.  The smell had a wicked bite to it.  The smell was awful and would make me gag.  Never ate it.  Dad would fix it about once a year and his didn’t smell as bad as the school stuff but I still couldn’t eat it.