[Woodworkers] Cyclone Dust Collectors

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Mon Feb 27 10:33:18 PST 2017

I too have the Grizzly and would not hesitate to recommend it.  Grizzly has a filter cleaning brush that a guy can periodically run up and down the inside of the filter, and they have now added a bag vacuum (for lack of a better description) to keep the bag in the dust bin.  No more emptying of the bin, just pull the bag out and dispose of it.

They have gone up a bit in price since I bought mine though.

2Dave