[Woodworkers] Cyclone Dust Collectors

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Feb 26 13:59:50 PST 2017

I've been threatening to get a cyclone dust collector for several  years,
and now I believe the time has come. I've been researching them and they
seem to pretty expensive for what they are.

I know Joe built a mini separator for his shop vac and I  believe Tom
Lovelace has a Clearvue, which comes as a kit.

I am looking for something in the 2Hp - 3Hp and the 1200-1500 CFPM.

Has anyone built one from scratch?  I do have access to a metal shop,  with
presses, shears, benders, rollers and welders.

If so, do you really save any money?

If anyone has one that they think is the best thing since sliced bread,
please do tell.

Thanks

Gary Williams
Mechanicsville, VA.