[Woodworkers] Dust Collection

parapower44 parapower44 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 11:44:10 PST 2017

Gary: This is Don Myers I have been on the woodworker site for several years. I read a lot of everyone's messages but don't say much. Sorry to just find out about Joe. I read his message a few days ago. You might best remember me as I sent pictures of some of the furniture I built for myself. Anyway I send my very best as a friend even though I also have not met any one of the sawdusters. Sincerely Don parapower44 at gmail.com. or parapower92 at yahoo.com

null