[Woodworkers] OT-Electrical

Royce Killion via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Wed Aug 2 09:57:06 PDT 2017

Makes you wonder what is going on...is the UPS seeing enough drop in
voltage to force it

to disconnect from the line coming in?  If the laser printer and UPS are
on the same circuit

and the printer is still on after the UPS shuts down, the breaker does
not seem to be the trouble.

Don't plug the printer into the UPS. It sounds like the UPS is extra
sensitive,  but then that is what

they are suppose to do.  What would be nice is if you could plug your
printer into a different circuit

or if nothing else, just leave it on. Most printers now will power down
to a standby mode and you

don't even know the things are on until you go to print some thing. Do
you turn everything off,

the computer, the UPS, etc. when you are not using it?  If so, try
turning on the printer first and then the rest of the stuff...

Just some ideas...

Royce

anywho, here is a handy fuse chart if you need to change something