[Woodworkers] Steve's Fillets

Steve Bigelow via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Wed Sep 28 07:48:48 PDT 2016

Thanks so much Joe. I owe ya, and I learned a little something.

For the rest of the group, here's the steps:
1.) Go to a corner where you want to add the fillet
2.) Joe went to wireframe view: I like to just hide a surface
3.) Add a square perpendicular to the corner on the inside
4.) Draw an arc on the square, tangential to the sides of the square. This
will become your fillet.
5.) Select all of the outer edges of the line you want the fillet to be on
(and this is where I was screwing up as I was selecting the top surface)
6.) Click on the follow me tool, then click on that arc you drew
7.) And Bob's your uncle, so to speak