[Woodworkers] Fwd: SketchUp question: Fillets

Steve Bigelow via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Sep 27 19:29:22 PDT 2016

Does anyone know how to do a fillet (roundover) along the top outside edge
of the file below? (Highest Z-point).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9343938/Lumbar%20v10.skp

I've created a roundover profile and tried to use the follow-me tool, but
it a.) doesn't follow the corners, and b.) crashes immediately after.

At this point it might be easier to use a file on the part to create the
roundover.

Oh yeah, totally not woodworking related, except that people may be
interested in creating a fillet in SketchUp. This is a replacement piece
for the lumbar / heater switch on my 1999 Blazer. (Only 250k miles and
still going strong).

Here's a picture of the piece with the non-filleted edges. I did use a file
on this one:
https://goo.gl/photos/5m3x4MfSMs7xAn1P6

Regards,
-Steve