[Woodworkers] Is it just me? another one added

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Sep 25 05:08:22 PDT 2016

Years back I started " a simple plumbing job " for a bathroom repair . Problem was  a leaking bath tub fixture .

 Have a older home and went downstairs to turn off the water main .

When I did this things started to leak pretty bad around the main water  faucet.

 Scared things might turn into a basement flood  I called the water company and bought  a new water main faucet  .

 When they (water company )  came to shut off the  water main at the road , there was some sort of problem at that location and they went to the next level of control to shut things down .

 So my simple plumbing repair knocked out water for the entire  neighbor hood until fixed  :-)
 I did get the job dome fairly quick

 Ed Meyers
Penfield, NY ----