[Woodworkers] Looking For Jet Ski Dock Plans

David Higgins via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Sep 10 10:51:20 PDT 2016

I've built several in the Western Washington area and I used closed cell Styrofoam billets I got mine from a local lumber yard but you can order them online   Dock Builders Supply - Dow Styrofoam Billets they make a very buoyant dock/float I also used treated lumber. Good luck

|   |
Dock Builders Supply - Dow Styrofoam Billets
   |  |