[Woodworkers] Turning Help

Steve Bigelow sbig333 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:37:32 PST 2016

For some reason I didn't see the original post, but...

You can print out an appropriately sized half circle profile, attach to a
piece of 1/4 inch plywood, then cut out the circle on a scroll saw or band
saw. Use that to hold up to the piece of the lathe to get an idea of what
needs to be removed.

Regards,
-Steve
http://woodworking.bigelowsite.com