[Woodworkers] Reminder of a GREAT place to be

Joe Johns woodwork at twistedknotwoodshop.com
Sun Nov 6 14:54:13 PST 2016

This is yet another attempt to get you to join us on our IRC channel.

Excluding your hero, our chat room is filled with all sorts of
dysfunctional people and they need your help.  Please, please, I beg you,
you long time members of this list (or any member of our list) you must
come into the chat room and straighten these bozos out.

The easiest way to get there is log onto:

irc.thinstack.net

Type your little namie in the box

Type: #allthingswoodworking in the lower box

and there you'll be, in a room fulla degenerates (except me).

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"