[Woodworkers] Happy Birthday

Joe Johns woodwork at twistedknotwoodshop.com
Sun Nov 6 14:29:14 PST 2016

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Smitty wrote:

Happy Birthday Big Dave! You are one of my favorite Idahoofians!

​Aww, man...now you dun made Bill and Clint down in Boise begin to wonder
which one of them is yer third favorite Idahoofian.

Heeeyyyy...wait a stinking minute here...you said, "one of my
favorite"...lessee here, using my deductive reasoning by saying BigDave is
'one of' then that would imply either Bill or Clint is your most favorite.
Yeah, I ain't dumb ya'kno?

So which one is it, Bill or Clint?

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"