[Woodworkers] Test

indigogyre indigogyre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:24:41 PDT 2016

When does the happiness show  up? It's been over over two years and it has yet to arrive!
Dean
-------- Original message --------From: Dave Heitstuman <DaveH at sphcontrols.com> Date: 11/2/16  10:19 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: A place where woodworkers talk about woodworking <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> Subject: Re: [Woodworkers] Test
Ron from North Dakota chimes in with his first ever comment.   “I'm the one guy on your map from North Dakota and this is my first ever comment. I've been watching this stream shaking my head....you people think you're my family!” YUP!One big dysfunctional yet very happy family.   From: Woodworkers [mailto:woodworkers-bounces at lists.sawdusters.org] On Behalf Of Ronald Erickson