[Woodworkers] State of the Map Address

Jeff Marshall via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun May 22 07:20:32 PDT 2016

Jeff Marshall

Oak Hill, VA 20171

From: Woodworkers [mailto:woodworkers-bounces at lists.sawdusters.org] On Behalf Of Joe Johns via Woodworkers
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 10:05 AM
To: Sawdusters <woodworkers at sawdusters.org>
Subject: [Woodworkers] State of the Map Address

My fellow woodworkers, I don't want this speech to carry on too long but let me just say the responses from you have been very good.  Now, I know there are a LOT more of you on this list that aren't being represented on our map.  How do I know that?  Well, I know that b'cuz I'm the boss and I have access to the list of subscribers.

Granted, on the map as it currently stands (link to it is below), there are more yellow pushpins than red.  But you alone have he power of changing that *.

Since the map was created we have discovered two towns with two of our members living in the same town.  And for those of you so adventurous as to put some bit of informational tidbit in your request to get on the map it becomes more interesting to click on a pin and see who it is.  I mean, who would've thunked that in Penfield, NY is where the salmon swim sideways?

If you don't wish to become a chat room regular then that is fine.  There is NO requirement to visit IRC to get on the map.  All you have to do is send me your name, town & state so I get you on the map.  If you don't wish to include your name, then tell me so and that will be fine, I'll just make up a name but at least folks can see your pushpin.

Also, the black vertical line is the War Line and it delineates the geographical center of the Continental US.  If we get more pushpins west of the War Line then we WIN and we get to blow some serious raspberries at the eastern pukes.

This is the link to the State of the Map...

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en_US <https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en_US&mid=1m3jdX4WpvCsBYmlI2_lEkje1gQw> &mid=1m3jdX4WpvCsBYmlI2_lEkje1gQw

​That is all.

*become a chat room regular

--

Joe,

The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"

Visit the Twisted Knot Woodshop - http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com

---