[Woodworkers] Your Map

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu May 19 05:26:40 PDT 2016

In a message dated 5/17/2016 6:11:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org writes:

On Tue, May 17, 2016  at 3:43 PM, Gary Williams wrote:

If you remember I was on the IRC for awhile and you pretended to be Roy
Underhill.

​Yes, I do remember that  night - that was back when Jason, our old list
host was providing our private  IRC channel.  I used that ruse to get folks
into the room but it wasn't  just me doing the deed, Beamer was in on it, too.

I hope  everyone on the lists sees how quickly you will throw any of us
under the bus if it saves  your arse. I can't believe that rather  than taking
responsibility for your own actions you are throwing Beamer  right under
the bus. LOL!!

By the way, I have been lucky enough to actually have dinner with  Roy
Underhill, Peter Ross, and Bill Anderson down in Siler  City NC. at Peter's
house.

​Hobnobbing with the big  dogs, huh.  Well, Mr. Highfalutin just the other
night  I had dinner  with Sam Maloof.  I was enjoying spaghetti and
meatballs and watching him  on YouTube.

You are  a lucky, really lucky man to have had dinner with Sam  Maloof.

Send me the link to the irc and I'll see about becoming a regular!!

Gary Williams

Ya know, life  is all about perspective; when the Titanic sank it was a
miracle to the  lobsters in the ship's kitchen
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To  unsubscribe from this list  -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address  to contact the list ADMIN staff  -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org