[Woodworkers] Your Map

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue May 17 16:51:41 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Paul J. Sheridan IV via Woodworkers <
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

Well, ain't this just getting more interestinger and interestinger!

Paul Sheridan
> Wilmington, Delaware

​You, Paul are in the same town as one of our IRC regulars!

You, yes you and Cosmin Dini are the second pair of woodworkers to be added
to the map who live in the same town!  Both instances occurred in the same
day, who would'a thunked it could happen?!?

With this bizarre happening you have forced me to make up a new marker.;
1/2 yellow for you and the other half  in red (Crash is an IRC regular) and
I gotta put a 2 in there.

Paul, you two oughta get together, you'll love Crash's box collection.

I love this non-paying job!!​

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"