[Woodworkers] Sand bwasting' cabinet - Final Part

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun May 8 16:35:39 PDT 2016

Just when you thought Hollywood was warshing out, here comes I, YOUR HERO,
jumping into the fracas to save humanity from stoooopid reality TV shows.

Final part of the sand blasting cabinet build is up -
https://youtu.be/RCXo1ZOUJN8

Please, I beg you, no applause.  Just send money, I beg you.

My production manager is Helen Waite.  If you should any have gripes or
concerns about this video then please go Helen Waite.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"