[Woodworkers] Tormek Restored

Doug Pauls via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Wed Mar 30 19:20:05 PDT 2016

Well, after years of sitting on the shelf non-functional, due to a rusted shaft, I have gotten the old girl back up to speed with a new stainless steel shaft.  The Tormek EZ Lock shaft was pretty easy to install and fortunately my stones and honing wheel were not rusted on and came right off.  Got the new TT-50 truing tool as well and that works pretty slick.  Have a few accessories coming in the mail by Friday.  Gonna be a sharpening weekend.

Thanks for those who helped point me in the right directions on how to do it.

Doug Pauls
Cedar Rapids