[Woodworkers] This project wouldn't have made the cut

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Mar 26 15:31:31 PDT 2016

I don't know if any woodworker has ever made a bucket list of projects
they'd like to do before they shed their mortal coils.

Hell, I know for a fact I wouldn't bother making such a list b'cuz it's a
whole lot easier for me to make a list of the things I have done rather
than wasting time daydreaming about stuff I may never do.  In fact, the
chances are staggering that the former list would be waaaayyyy longer than
the latter when the grim reaper arrives.

Having said all that, I can emphatically state if I had been so stoopid to
make such a list then this project would have NEVER made it to my bucket
list.

https://youtu.be/-IfOj53LrbY

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"