[Woodworkers] Cabinet doors?

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Jul 22 06:33:17 PDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Tom Lovelace wrote:

A friend from the past contacted me recently. Wanted to know how much work
> it would be to build a bathroom cabinet.

​Tell your friend the next time he wants something made to call me.

There can't be more'n $25 of oak in the thing and the sink top _might_ be a
couple hundred but like Clint said, there damn sure isn't any design time
in there.  Further, you said it was "the finished unit".  I dunno 'bout
anyone else but I can't see any hint of light reflection, which indicates
that "finish" is only a stain - I mean, lowly satin gives a little glare.

After seeing the pocket screws ​I do find myself wondering if the joinery
to the legs aren't butt joints.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"