[Woodworkers] IRC information reminder & invite

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Jul 9 06:58:39 PDT 2016

In light of Doug Pauls' recent request for safely climbing onto our IRC
trolley car I thought I would once again attempt to get more of you into
our little room of horrors.

We're a social group and the levels of ww'ing experience varies from newbie
to wowzaland.  The room is open 24/7/365.  It's free.  We have fun.  You
get to meet people and learn stuff.  We don't always talk about ww'ing -
indeed, there is an extremely diverse group of folks in our room - if you
can't get answers here then one of us will tell you where to go.

To get there is easy:

Point your browser to:  irc.thinstack.net

In the name box type:  whatever name you want to be known as

In the channels box type:  #allthingswoodworking

That is all.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"