[Woodworkers] Smitty and his help with another project

Dave Howerton via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Jan 28 15:02:14 PST 2016

Joe is nothing if not a gracious royal...

Welcome to the rather exclusive club, Smitty!

    On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:26 PM, Joe Johns via Woodworkers <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

 Out of all the people in the woodworking world who are my colleagues and mentors (getting to be damn few mentors left since James Krenov and Sam Maloof are pushing up daises) Smitty is always there to help.
Now, Smitty, I don't know if you watched the videos of the natural table build I did but in the 2nd one (could'a been the 1st or maybe it was the 3rd) I gave you a very favorable honorable mention and not only did I mention your name but I plugged Felco's as well.
Well, anyway, he did me a big favor with the steel parts I needed for the natural table and he went above and beyond my expectations so I sent him a thank you note and a monetary award.  This was my thank you note...

​

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"Visit the Twisted Knot Woodshop - http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com