[Woodworkers] New member intoduction

Vince Granacher via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Feb 21 14:28:16 PST 2016

I am also a retired accountant (well semi, but not doing accounting in my part time job) and they don't bother me too much.  If you don't take the bait and respond to their emails, it will be harder for them to find you.  Unless of course you can get something out of them when they start asking you accounting questions like how to get the IRS to pay for their next tool that is going to be used in their hobby, er, I mean business.

Vince Granacher