[Woodworkers] New member intoduction

Dave Howerton via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Feb 20 19:20:51 PST 2016

Welcome aboard, Carl!
It's kinda nice having an actual woodworker amongst us!

Big Dave
Oh, and don't get your hands too close to Joe. He's been known to bite...

    On Friday, February 19, 2016 9:38 AM, Royce Killion via Woodworkers <woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org> wrote:

  Where did you get the mechanism from....there are several clock part vendors and you being an accountant and
 all I hope you got the best deal.  Did you use a plan or is that your own design...pretty neat either way...very nice.

 Royce