[Woodworkers] Wild 'n Wooly End Table

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Mon Feb 1 09:58:33 PST 2016

Hey Guys

Just watched the first of Joe's new videos. I couldn't believe my  ears. At
about 9 minutes and 55 seconds into it, Joe  makes a profound  statement.

He says something like

"what you are about to see you definitely don't want to try this at  home,
since I am a professional".

 I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So, I had to replay  that portion
to make sure I wasn't  hearing things.

Then he goes on to say that this contraption is a Rube Goldberg contraption
 ---

Hum, Professional -- Rube Goldberg contraption ---

Something doesn't seem quite right here.

Also, noticing things like I do, I noticed how he had all the Orange  Rigid
drills lined up like good little soldiers. So that started me  thinking,

      I wonder how much Home Depot pays Joe to  include their products in
his videos.

He needs saws not drills at this point of the project.  Never once did  he
pick up one of those cute little soldiers.

Did anyone else notice this stuff?????

Another great video Joe!!

Gary Williams
Mechanicsville VA

Basking in 62 degree weather!!

In a message dated 1/31/2016 5:02:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,