[Woodworkers] ADMIN - Please Read

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Wed Dec 21 12:45:12 PST 2016

List problems...

Apparently our host running the email server did something...improved
something...I dunno but whatever they did it ended up affecting subscribers
where they would get notices about being disabled due to bounces...yada,
yada, yada.

Some people, like AOL users, couldn't post at all.

Gary Williams - a few moments ago I subscribed you to a Gmail.com address

Everyone in General - don't getcher panties in a bunch...if you get strange
notices such as being disable, etc, ignore it/them.  ADMIN gets notified
also and we're on top of it.

The times you DO wanna getcher tail in a twist is when you post something
and never see a response from anyone or don't see it in the archives.  That
is an A-OK reason to send up a flare.

That is all.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"