[Woodworkers] Another test - please ignore

Joe Johns woodwork at twistedknotwoodshop.com
Sun Dec 18 18:09:11 PST 2016

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 6:52 PM, Doug Pauls <dopauls at gmail.com> wrote:

> Turn on switch 1 and 2.  Wait 2 minutes. Turn off switch 2.  Enter the
> room.  The bulb that is on is connected to switch 1.  The one that is off,
> but warm, is hooked to switch 2.  The remaining bulb is connected to switch
> 3.

​<your hero walks to the podium and opens the envelope>

Your answer is correct, well done, Doug!

<hands Doug a three-day pass to the "I wanna be a genius like Joe club>

Use it wisely...to become a genius you must ask questions, lotsa questions
and doubt everything.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"