[Woodworkers] Strange Stuff

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Tue Aug 2 08:24:55 PDT 2016

no

In a message dated 8/2/2016 11:24:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org writes:

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 9:16  AM, Tom Lovelace wrote:

Yes. That is what is happening. All  show that Brian is sending the posts
​.

​Let me be  more clear.  This post you are reading right this minute, this
one posted  by me, Joe, your hero, does it show up as being sent by Brian?​
As in,  Brian Johnson via Woodworkers?

--

Joe,

The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"
Visit the Twisted Knot Woodshop - _http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com_
(http://www.twistedknotwoodshop.com/)

Ya  know, life is all about perspective; when the Titanic sank it was a
miracle to  the lobsters in the ship's  kitchen
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this  list  -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

Address  to contact the list ADMIN staff  -
woodworkers-owner at lists.sawdusters.org