[Woodworkers] Live Chat - IRC reminder

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Apr 9 12:37:36 PDT 2016

For those of you who have no life, no ambition, no desire to excel then you
just carry on carrying on what you're doing.

However, if you want to change all that and want  to get people to try and
like you, then you're invited to join us in our live chat room on IRC.

Like this list of ours, the IRC thingy is free!  Yes, except for your time,
it is free.  All you gotta do is show up.

Our room is open 24/7/365 - I ain't saying there will be anyone in there
when you pop your head in but stick around for a few moments and someone
should pipe up.

Getting there couldn't be simpler...

In your browser type: http://webchat.thinstack.net/

When the new window opens enter your intended name/nickname in the
'nickname' box

In the 'channel' box type #allthingswoodworking

What have you got to lose?  You get to meet some great folks and you get to
spend more time in front of your computer instead of cleaning the kitchen
or doing yard work.  And, who knows, you might even learn something about
woodworking.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"